Featuring the industrial voltage range of +/- 10 volts and galvanic isolation, the
ISO-20-1V/V is an ideal amplifier solution to eliminate ground loops and leakage paths between sensors and instrumentation
- Worry free connection to industrial sensors
- Speedy setup with standard connectors
- Flexibility in field testing
- Quick evaluation of signal/sensors
The high accuracy of the ISO-20-1V/V assures signal integrity while providing complete isolation between input and output.
The ISO-20-1V/V requires an external +15 VDC regulated power supply or our PC-15-BP15, 15 Volt Bi-Polar Power Converter, available separately.
The PA-100 is a wide band oscilloscope probe amplifier and general purpose signal conditioner featuring:
- 1Meg Ω||12pf, input impedance (just like an oscilloscope),
- Fixed gain of 10 V/V,
- DC-100 Mhz bandwidth,
- 50 Ω output drive capability.
The PA-100 can:
- Boost signal loss from 10x passive probes, maintaining high bandwidth,
- Drive 50Ω instruments like spectrum analzyers (EMC and noise probing),
- Buffer high impedance signals,
- Amplify and condtion signals for data acquisition systems,
- Pre-amplify small signals for evaluating sensors,
- Drive 50 Ω BNC cables, and more...
The PA-100 is flexible enough for use in the lab, in the field or as a permanent component integrated into a test or data acquisition system signal chain.
The PA-100 requires an external +/- 15 VDC regulated power supply or our PC-15-BP15, 15 Volt Bi-Polar Power Converter, available separately.
The PC-15-BP15 is an isolated power converter specifically designed to create bi-polar voltages from a single ended
- Power for Core Technology Group Signal Chain Products
- Flexible bi-polar voltage converter using low cost connectors
- Driving multiple devices
- Industrial +/- 10 volt power source
The PC-15-BP15 can provide isolated, bi-polar output voltages making it a versitile, portable power source for just about any sensor or signal conditioning circuit.